Suspected Food Poisoning Hospitalizes Over 30 Students at Ajumako-Afransi Technical Institute

by Louisa Afful
0 comment

More than 30 students from Ajumako-Afransi Technical and Vocational Institute in the Central Region have been urgently hospitalized, caught in a troubling wave of suspected food poisoning. After eating waakye and stew at lunch on Tuesday, June 11, 2024, many students complained of severe stomach upset and were rushed to Ajumako Baah Salvation Army Polyclinic and Ajumako District Government Hospital.

In an interview with Adom News, Physician Assistant Daniel Agyeakpor reported that while most students are in stable condition, they are awaiting lab results to confirm the cause of their illness.


Discover more from Hot Stories Ghana

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy
-
00:00
00:00
Update Required Flash plugin
-
00:00
00:00